Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

A Little About Me!

Hello there :)

As my title says I'm 50 something.....I'm a busy person, have been really since young well since having children at a very young age of 19 then again at 23 yrs old. I have a boy and girl, Anthony is nearing 33 and Bell Aka Jessica is coming on 31. They are the best of a failed marriage, they are my life, they are my friends and best of all they are the best of me.

I have since remarried to a wonderful man namely David for 11 yrs now, my life with him has been full, we have moved twice since living in England, lived in Florida, now Canada. We adopted a baby back in 2007 from birth, Lillian is now 7 years old and a hand full, but that's another story. I'm a nursing student with just one year left of graduating in 2016. Dave and myself are still in the process of rebuilding this home which we purchased online while living in the states, that also is another story to tell.

So anyway; hopefully I will get the hang of blogging as I ponder through and get helpful hints of my daughter and who ever decide to leave a hint on blogging.

Thanks for reading, and as the saying goes: onward and upwards to a new beginning. :)

April

No comments:

Post a Comment